- The DB Project Controls Manager’s primary role is to lead the DB Contractor’s project controls team to ensure that planning, scheduling, cost estimation, budgeting, forecasting, document control, and reporting of such, are managed to ensure an effective and timely delivery of the DB Work.
- Provide oversight of project control functions (payment applications, schedule, document control, etc.) including policy, process and procedures associated with overall operational needs and requirements.
- In particular, the DB Project Controls Manager is responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining a project cost control system
- Establishing and maintaining the baseline budgets
- Performing the cost reporting and analysis
- Cost forecasting
- Development of Project Baseline Schedule
- Monitoring progress and updating schedules
- Progress schedule reporting
- Project reporting
- Establishing and maintaining a document control system
- Liaison with departments to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness for overall project business operations, and in particular billing, schedule update processes.
- Facilitate the coordination between Business Operations and Project Controls.
- Provide functional advice and support to managers in the organization for development, implementation and maintenance of field job records, billing and as-built versus as-planned reporting processes.
- Establish and monitor project staff; including payments applications engineers, schedulers, cost controllers and document controllers to ensure transmission of information and excellency in the execution of these functions.
- Train/review project procedures and processes to ensure that projects runs efficiently.
- Review/approve budget & contract change orders, as required prior to entry into cost system to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares and presents monthly payment applications, progress reports, schedule updates and cash flow estimates to Owner and concessionaire. Present progress reports to upper management concerning cost, schedule and forecasts.
- Monitors compliance with contract requirements and assists with ensuring that all applicable conditions are satisfied in order to maximize the monthly incomes.
- Transmit his expert understanding of the application of project controls in the construction environment to his teams and ensure the transmission of the company culture into the project team and US organization.
- Maintain relationships with contracting agencies (MTA, MDOT and concessionaire) and project executive management.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed